Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Customer Service Key Accounts Representative (18 month contract)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Service Key Accounts Representative, are to:
- Perform and monitor all activities related to order management, order fulfillment and billing for an assigned customer(s).
- Partner with account management, supply chain, logistics and bill to cash teams to enhance customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service.
- Manage and resolve customer inquiries including complaints related to order fulfillment and billing.
- Manage product returns process for the assigned customers.
- Support special projects related to Order to Cash.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum five years successful experience in a consumer packaged goods or pharmaceutical inbound order management environment.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills in handling customer inquiries and complaints with limited supervision.
- Experience with SAP SD, and HANA reporting.
- Experience with an online ticketing or customer relationship management (CRM) system for customer support.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 169541
Functional Area: Customer Operations and Support