Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Climate Commercial Team is seeking an individual for a 12 month term role of Marketing Specialist to work in Guelph, Ontario. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing sales and marketing efforts of the Climate FieldView platform in Canada.
- Work collaboratively with Climate departments, including Channel Enablement, Operations, Marketing and Product to execute a customer-focused business strategy.
- Lead integration strategies across the entire product portfolio
- Lead strategies that increase local awareness and generate demand for the Climate FieldView portfolio of products.
- Manage digital content and communications through various channels - email marketing, in-app notifications, social media.
- Prepare business reporting and share with other business partners and account partners.
- Preparation of presentation material for purposes of training, information sharing and support of business partners.
- Partner closely with internal leadership to develop proficiency within their teams in positioning, training and selling the Climate FieldView platform.
- Work with marketing services and other outside suppliers to execute tactics and projects.
- Manage local marketing events where necessary:
- Tradeshows - attendance, organize set up and any associated events, collaboration with other business partners
- Industry events
- Development of sales support materials for Climate Fieldview, creating customized materials where appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or equivalent (preferable in Agriculture)
- 5 years experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong initiative and works with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- An ability to work independently with strong planning and communication skills
- Ability to travel within Canada and the United States, as required
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with Mac and Google based platforms ie. Google docs, Google Sheets etc. and an aptitude to learn new programs
- Experience with communication platforms ie. MailChimp, Braze an asset
- Bilingual - English and French language proficiency an asset
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 174302
Functional Area: Marketing